Black Diamond Stonehauler Pro Duffel 30l black(black)
The purpose-built commuting duffel sized at 30 liters, the Black Diamond StoneHauler 30L Pro comes with a feature set engineered for daily travel or overnight adventures. You can strap this baby on in the morning—thanks to the adjustable, EVA foam backpack straps that are removable and the adjustable sternum strap—bike to the gym for a pre-work sesh, and then stuff your chalky climbing clothes into the integrated DirtBag storage system, which cinches shut with the alpine skirt closure. The fully padded, exterior-accessed laptop sleeve keeps your machine safe while on the go, as well as the side-to-side padded body construction—which is unique to the StoneHauler duffels and consists of 5 mm closed cell foam for puncture and fabric abrasion resistance while carrying gear such as quickdraws, trekking poles, or a rack of cams. Two interior zipper pockets and one exterior zipper pocket allows you to keep valuables, wallets, keys, and other smaller items organized, and the mono-mesh ID pocket let’s everyone know it’s yours. Also wrapping the entire exterior of each duffel is the Haul-loop carry system—a continuous, bomber tubular webbing loop tested to 2 kN by the same machines that load test Black Diamond’s carabiners and Camalots. This provides a secure “clip in” and carry solution to keep you confident that your gear is secure. And like every StoneHauler duffel, the 30L Pro is built with 100 % postconsumer recycled body material.
- 100% recycled SuperGrid material with Blue Sign certified dyeing process
- Main compartment with robust, splash-proof YKK zip
- Removable/adjustable EVA foam shoulder straps
- Internal LockOff compression system
- Padded, externally accessible zipped laptop compartment
- Padded side construction against puncturing and abrasion
- Internal DirtBag storage compartment
- Two mesh pockets with zip inside
- Exterior zipped pocket for valuables
There are no reviews yet.